47 Degrees is a global consulting firm specialising in functional programming and safe software.
Outside of our client-facing projects, open-source projects, we are heavily invested in sharing knowledge through the 47 Degrees Academy. Additionally, as part of our commitment to the community, 47 Degrees organizes Lambda World, a non-profit, bi-annual Functional Programming conference held in Cadiz, Spain, and Seattle, WA, as well as the largest Scala Meetup in the Pacific Northwest, Scala at the Sea.
The Technical Resourcer will support the People and Culture function on key vacancies. The purpose of this role is to assist and support our Talent Acquisition Partner and Engineering Directors in resourcing talent for the organization and ensuring effective and timely assignment delivery across all hiring requirements of business. This is a full time remote based opportunity, however, there will be quarterly ‘meet-ups’ held with the team.
- Support/facilitation of the entire recruitment cycle from candidate prospection, headhunting, screening, interviews and offer.
- A strong understanding of technologies
- Candidate identification for specialist senior and junior technical roles. Approach suitable candidates and qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each vacancy.
- Build relationships to gain candidate referrals from senior individuals (internal and external)
- Work independently in order to achieve and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Communicate and update candidates during assignments.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and awareness of all available candidate identification tools (LinkedIn, social media, company websites) as well as proactive networking for additional candidate leads.
- Produce accurate and timely reports in preparation for update meetings, progress updates etc.
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years technical sourcing experience either consultancy or in-house
- Strong resourcing skills (LinkedIn, Social Media and other networks)
- Track record of recruitment innovation and creativity.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information at maximum discretion.
- Excellent English (knowledge of additional European languages a strong asset)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables
- Ability to interact and communicate with all stakeholders in the organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Docs and Slides.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
What you can expect from working with us!
- Flexibility, autonomy and trust to get on with the job
- Support from the Leadership Team and your colleagues, we truly believe in our community and love seeing our own succeed. We’ll do what we can to foster your growth and creativity.
- A real sense of community, purpose and how you contribute and add value
- Usual benefits for your locality
- The latest tools to do your job!
47 Degrees is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please feel free to share your preferred pronouns with us during the application process.
47 Degrees does not sponsor work visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the country that they are located in, and to complete any required employment eligibility forms.