47 Degrees, a global software consulting firm specializing in functional programming, is looking for a talented individual to lead our HR and recruiting efforts. We are a fast-growing company and need someone to help us scale rapidly while maintaining our culture, and moving us forward on important company initiatives like diversity & inclusion, career development, community building, etc.
Some of the job responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop a recruitment strategy and plan and manage the hiring pipeline with engineering and engagement leadership.
- Work with our Diversity & Inclusion Committee to form a long-term strategy for addressing D&I within 47 Degrees and the overall tech community.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Be the contact person for any contractual changes, legislative updates, agreements, etc.
- Maintain our HR system including time-off policies, employee data, etc.
- Interface with our 3rd party in-country advisors and HR consultants for each of our global subsidiaries.
- Support and refine our career framework and oversee the performance management process to ensure our team is continuing to advance in their careers.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- Be a nice person and a team player.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- General knowledge about technology and service-based businesses.
- Experience working with tech industry companies.
- Spanish speaking (we have a large presence in Spain)
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary with benefits
- Company match on donations (set budget) through the 47 Degrees Cares Platform.
- Equity Incentive Plan
- All the tools you need including a MacBook, Monitor, Mouse, and Keyboard
You can also expect support from leadership and your colleagues; we love seeing our own succeed, and we’ll do what we can to foster your growth and creativity. This is an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing, cutting-edge company.
47 Degrees is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please feel free to share your preferred pronouns with us during the application process.
47 Degrees does not sponsor work visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the USA/UK or Spain and complete any required employment eligibility forms.